TerraSanpietrese is a site created by Terra Sanpietrese by Maurizio Fantone, based in Via Montepagano 1 - 86088 San Pietro Avellana (IS); Fiscal Code: FNTMRZ74C21C096K - REA Number: IS - 35175
- Orders sent by the customer to Terra Sanpietrese must be completed in every single part to allow shipment of the products in the place indicated.
- Terra Sanpietrese undertakes to send an email to the customer with the receipt of the order placed; it will be the responsibility of the latter to check for any errors in the order information and promptly communicate them to the staff.
- Terra Sanpietrese reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to accept or refuse orders received.
- All products on Terra Sanpietrese are actually available at our headquarters.
- Terra Sanpietrese guarantees that products identical to those indicated on the site will be delivered.
THE CUSTOMER HAS THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN:
a) confirmation of the existence of sensitive information concerning him , even if they are not yet cataloged, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, of the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as of the logic on which the processing is based; of the person in charge;
c) the deletion, transfer anonymously or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law;
d) the updating, modification and integration of sensitive data;
e) certification that the operations referred to in points c) and d) have been brought to the attention of those which have been communicated unless this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
f) the possibility of knowing the existence of data processing that may concern him, through free access to the register referred to to art. 37 D. Lgs. 196/2003;
g) free opposition regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material and direct sales.
IN ANY MOMENT AND WITH THE MAXIMUM SIMPLICITY, THE CUSTOMER CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHTS LISTED ABOVE, WITH A REQUEST ADDRESSED TO THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER: CONTACTS
Information for the processing of personal data (Art. 13 Legislative Decree . 30.06.2003 n. 196) According to the law, the data controllers inform that:
- personal data will be processed for commercial, direct sales, promotional, management, statistics, by computer processing with pre-established criteria;
- some data are required in order to make the purchase; the refusal to supply them prevents the delivery of the ordered goods; while other information such as the telephone number are not essential, but are required to improve customer service;
- the data will not be disclosed to third parties;
- the information, prior authorization, may be communicated to other sales companies;
- subjects such as employees or collaborators may become aware of sensitive data for the necessary processing, connected to the sending of advertising material, order fulfillment or for services relating to: data entry, enveloping of messages, call centers, Poste Italiane Spa, payment services;