Fragments of Bianchetto truffle
- Ingredients: bianchetto truffle (T. Borchii Vitt.) 70%, olive oil, salt, flavorings.
Allergens not present < / p>
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100 g: Energy Kj 1448 / Kcal 346 / Fats 37 days (of which saturated 5.5 g) / Carbohydrates 0.4 g (of which sugars 0.04 g) / Protein 3.6 g / Salt 1.9 g
- made with whitebait truffles (Tuber Borchii Vitt.) It is preserved in olive oil
- it can be used both in the first dishes, both meat and fish second courses or used on eggs
- delicate and balanced flavor typical of Bianchetti truffles